Sunday, August 15, 2010

I Have been too Busy



...Well that's an over statement if i ever saw one...
I'm just getting round to having a look through all my holiday photos from last year, and i think they're some snappers in there
:)


so here is 'Early Dusk'

ANOTHER?


'Before Sunrise'


Now, yes! i did just go on holiday. but i did not take any digital photographs :O
so..... this means i have to wait, and you have to wait, to see those photographs. I mentioned before i was making a darkroom in a spear room, well, the sultan of Dubai has decided
he wants my DADDY
to make him a present at short notice, so i can't make this darkroom.
:'(

which means i'm waiting for the end of the hols to go back to college and develop these photographs of mine XD

Obby out #2


2 comments:

  1. Note: perhaps my most annoying entries. be sure now to play with the text like that again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. THESE PICTURES ARE EPICLY FANTASTIC!

    ReplyDelete