Saturday, October 9, 2010

a secret love affair, with photography


Hello, it's been a time hasn't it!
I am currently writing one of my most exciting essays ever! this could be
because i'm a total nerd at heart, however i am really enjoying it. It is all about... photography!!
yaaaaay
yes, it may have come to your attention, photography is one of my strongest passions in life, hence my 'love affair' with it and all of what it produces.

I'm writing a time line, starting with the pioneers such as: Joseph Nicephore Niepce and William Henry Fox Talbot, right up to the masters such as; Ansel Adams and Dianne Arbus, and many many more more.
I don't really have anything at hand to show that is new. So here is my favourite photographer at work and ready to go. It's likely one day i will collect these photographs and share my own views ont them, but any analytical skills i process are pretty dim, so i wont be doing anything as of yet

Ansel Adams, tierd of carrying round his 8x10 large format camera (very heavy, let m
e tell you)he mounted a camera mount onto his car. he states that having his camera up there is a better "vantage point" to take landscape photographs.


*****************************************
Here's another photographer that i love to pieces.
Personally i find him so unique in every photo that he makes, everyone holds so many stories. Each and everyone is an original art from, that i can not be awed by any more

Bar Giamaica, Milano, 1953-54

I am going to Cuba on a photography tour in February, i am looking forwards to it so much!
Only 4 months to go


Here's a photograph from my last photography tour
to Morocco, taken Last February.


No comments:

Post a Comment