Saturday, May 14, 2011

Cuba!


It's been a time since i last posted here as pointed out by a friend. So this is for you Gerley!

Lots has happened i guess. But this is all about Cuba...
most amazing few days for me ever!
(met my boyfriend on the trip, middle of the night, on a beach, we spent the first few hours after meeting talking to the the moon)

Here are a couple of simple edits. I'll have to grab my final photo soon. I'm on the wrong computer to do that now.

This photo in my opinion is wonderful, it was taken in the back streets of Havana, i find it's like looking down the street through time, in a way, as you're looking a tthe development of architecture as it goes down.

This is a view from my hotel balcony as we arrived

1 comment:

  1. i like both the dedication AND the pictures *mwa*

    ReplyDelete